YOGA TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
Sometimes a group class just isn't enough! When you book a private yoga session with Susan she can work with you on a 1-2-1 basis and tailor a session (or series of sessions) to your exact needs.
So why would you have a private class?
- Perhaps you have never done yoga before and want to master some of the basic poses before joining a group class?
- Maybe you are recovering from the birth of your baby and need a bespoke plan to help you tone up and regain your strength?
- Maybe you are pregnant and want to work on some gentle and nurturing movements ready to prepare you for the birth of your baby?
- Perhaps you have a niggling injury or an area of the body that you want to work on (hip opening / strengthening arms) or a certain pose (e.g. balances, chataranga, headstand, crow, pigeon etc) that you want to work towards achieving?
- Maybe you are stressed or anxious and want to work on targeted Yoga Nidras (guided relaxations) to help you relax?
- Maybe you have a new baby and can't get out of the house so I can some to you for a mummy and baby yoga session? I offer all my baby massage, baby yoga and postnatal yoga sessions on a 1-2-1 basis.
We are all unique, and so for many people a private yoga session makes the most sense!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Firstly I would arrange a free consultation where I chat to you either over the phone, on Skype or in person to see how I can help and find out what your needs are.
After this consultation and a short health questionnaire, we would arrange a suitable time and place for your first session. Based upon this first class we would then work out a tailored yoga programme over a number of weeks to help you to achieve your goals.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS?
A single hour-long session for one person is £50
For a 4 week programme (60 mins per week) the cost is £47.50 per session (£190 - i.e. save £10!)
For a 6 week programme (60 mins per week) the cost is £45 per session (£270 - i.e. save £30!)
For a 10 week programme (60 mins per week) the cost is £40 per session (£400 - i.e. save £100!)
MORE INFORMATION AND BOOKING
To enquire about private yoga classes for just you or with a small group (please note prices vary depending on the number of people being taught), please email me by clicking on the button below.
PLEASE NOTE: I do require payment in advance to confirm all bookings. I operate a 48 hour cancellation policy (i.e. classes can be rearranged or cancelled up to 48 hours in advance, after that the full class fee will be due. Where there is illness or unforeseen circumstances I will of course try to arrange a new time and date!)